Sunday, November 27, 2005

Manly Toys

Ben's great Aunt Debbie gave Ben a sword today. It is made in China from a company called Manley Toys. Kind of ironic isn't it? I wonder what other things Manley toys makes for little children. Guns? Trucks? Kinky sex toys? I think that the sword will likely disapear mysteriously. They usually do. Swords tend to get him excited.

Ben also informed me that the blunt plastic swords come from the kid toy factory but the metal sharp swords come from the grown up toy factory. I explained that his sword came from China which he thought was neat. He was curious about toys from Egypt. I told him that I'm sure there are toys in Egypt but I have never seen any. I told him most toys come from China. I think I lost him at the part about trade deficites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home