Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Holiday Musings

Halloween has come and gone. Ben had a good time and was nice enough to share his candy. That means he will eat less of it and maybe have more healthy stuff. He had a good time being batman. The weather was actually nice this year.

Now we're already racing off to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm still largely clueless as to what to get everybody for Christmas this year. I imagine Ben is still young enough to be happy with whatever. But he's already started pointing to things in catalogs and saying he wants it, not insistantly but still... Its all down hill from here. The sad thing is I probably deserve it because I was just as commercial and gimee-gimee at his age. Maybe I was worse.

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving everbody! It'll be here and gone before you know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home