Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm getting better!

I'm still coughing and sniffling but I'm not on my death bed anymore! I'm so happy! I stayed home from school so I could recuperate some more. But really its so I can take Ben trick-or-treating before it gets dark.

I'm taking it easy today. Didn't Ralph Waldo Emerson or somebody say that "The first wealth is health"? I'm happy I lost about 5 pounds by being sick but I'd rather be 5 pounds heavier and healthier. I need to get exercising again so that when the 5 pounds come back it will all be muscle instead of fat.

My new schedule was perfect for exercising at the gym. I can't wait till I can go back to it. I would like to run a marathon before I die. If my life could settle down, I'd actually do it. I tend to play much better paintball when I'm in shape too. I'd be better able to take care of Ben when healthy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home