Saturday, October 29, 2005

I won't let you be in my dream.

Last night I had a strange dream. I dreamed I was in the middle of a Star Wars movie with blasters blazing and light sabers twirling. Then Ben came into the movie and wanted to play too. I told him not to because it was "too violent". The movie then shrunk down to little action figures so that he could play with them. I guess I'm a hypocrite, indulging in violent dreams but not letting Ben in on them. Or maybe its just that I'm sick and I tend to dream strange things when I'm sick.

Last night I went to work and got talked into going home by Abhishek (coworker). He and the other night guy will cover for me. I went to Instacare to see if its strep or some othe horrific life threatening disease. They told me I have a cold. So I went home and found Ben up. We talked and snuggled for a bit and then went to sleep. I slept all morning too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home