Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, its that resolution time again, the time of year when everybody declares with firm conviction that they will perform a complete personality transplant on themselves and become somebody they are not.

That would probably explain why so many people's resolutions don't last long. Don't try to take on every single character flaw you have in one year... let alone one month. Continue to be yourself and set modest achievable goals. Line upon line, precept upon precept, so the scripture goes. Even our savior grew that way. Why should we be any different?

I have also found that unless you are willing to start doing something RIGHT NOW toward your goals, you are not likely to do it tomorrow either. I haven't been blogging lately so I figured I'd start up again. That is something modest and not too hard to do. So happy new year everybody and may some of your resolutions be achieved this year!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Ashton said...

Believe it or not, I always read your posts. Plus I have an RSS reader that notifies me of your quarterly post so I don't miss them. Lets hope this new resolution will all me to visit your blog more often then once a quarter.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home