Sunday, July 23, 2006

Yee Haaw!

Yesterday, I had a fun time with Louise. We went tubing down the provo river with some of her old friends who live in Orem. Once you got past the mindnumbingly cold water it was a lot of fun. Afterwards we went to the Days of 47 rodeo at the Delta Center. It was my first rodeo and a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

I learned a lot about rodeo competitions, saddles, and trucks from my cute little cowgirl. A few of the competitors were neigbors she knew growing up in Grantsville. She also had tried her hand at barrel racing when she was younger. She said it was a lot of fun but she wasn't very good at it.

We've done several other things recently which I have failed to blog about because I'm an inconsistent blogger. We went paintballing and went to Lagoon together a week ago. Next Saturday, we'll be going to the Salt Lake Real game together. I feel like a finally have a social life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home