Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Real Deal

So on Thursday night, after I came home from my GF's house, she called and asked why I hadn't kissed her yet. After all, we had been dating for nearly three months now. I indicated that I didn't want to be too forward and I save kisses for special people only.

Apparently she's been expecting it for a while now and I totally missed the silent signals... which I am good at missing. I am a clueless man after all.

We went to the Real Salt Lake vs Real Madrid game tonight and held hands and interdigitated. We talked some more about the rules of kissing between screams by other fans. I felt that I should wait until the next get together to kiss her, just to keep her waiting a little bit longer. Instead, when I dropped her off at her house she asked if she could have a kiss.

How am I supposed refuse at that point? Say, "Sorry, I won't until next time just because you should wait,"? So we hugged and then kissed... twice, before going our separate ways. During our discussion during the game, there were indications of a deeper relationship forming. Are we shifting from 'just friends' to 'more than friends'? Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home