Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's been a while

I haven't blogged in over two months and a lot has happened in that time. I'm engaged now among other things. I am moving out of Mom and Dad's this week. I'll have a little over a month of living on my own to get the place ready for my bride... or a month to mess the place up.

We did the wedding registry thing at Target this week. Three hours of walking around later, my feet were reminding me of why I don't like shopping. At least I had the most wonderfull girl in the world with me. She was really tired too.

Yesterday her truck finally gave up on her. It has been seriously suffering for several weeks and now it is finally in the shop. We hope it isn't an expensive fix.

I gotta go to work now, otherwise I would write more of our happinings in the same short disjointed not nearly detailed enough sort of way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home