Sunday, September 04, 2005

...And to think we still haven't kissed.

Friday night I dropped Ben off at Richard's work (Carisa's new husband) for the weekend and then headed over to Sarah's house. I helped her pound in some electrical grounding rods into her backyard and then attach a bolt from the outside of the house to the inside of the attic to secure the exterior electrical lines. I met her friend Garth who is the Real Life(TM) electrician helping her on the project. He mostly tells her what to do and what not to do. She does the real work.

I met one of her neighbors. I forgot their names but they were nice, a middle aged woman and her son without legs.

The high point of the evening was walking over to her church to sit on the grass and talk. Her yard mostly has weeds and there's something unproper about randomly sitting on someone else's yard. She asked me what shift she should take for Fridays and Saturdays. She was trying to figure out which to take so that we could see each other more often without major inconvienences to either of us. She WANTS to see me! Yippy!

She appologized for not returning the gesture of my teddy bear I made for her. I don't see that as a problem because she has really done most of the date planning and facilitating for us. She also worries that we don't know each other that well. Which is okay by me because that's what dating is for isn't it? She did kinda let slip that she is related to the prophet Spencer W. Kimball. She didn't say it flat out but I think its a grandfather-granddaughter relationship.

We'll be seeing each other this weekend. This time its my activity. We'll be going to my work's summer party. Sarah's brother Joseph will probably be there too with his family. I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home