Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It Feels Good To Be Running Again

As the New year rolled around, I reviewed my bucket list and resolutions for the year. The longer I waited, the harder running a marathon would get. So I started working out!

I plan to run in the Salt Lake Half Marathon in April and the Ogden Marathon in May. I've got a long way to go as I've built up years of not quite exercising enough. I'm a little over three weeks into it and I already feel much better. My inner high school cross country runner is beginning to stretch his legs again. I'm so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger David Ashton said...

Stop Making the Rest of us lazy people look bad!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Eliza said...

That's so awesome brother! You can do it!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger ~B. said...

Go Talm Go! That is so cool!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home