Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream

I had this dream that I was getting ready for a paintball game with a friend and found out that I was out of air. I decided to hurry to a local paintball shop to refill my tank but by the time I got there, they were closing and wouldn't do anything for me. I ended up leaving and going to someone's house and picked up tree trimmings and stuffed them in my car. I have no idea what the tree trimmings were for.

The dream then kind of shifted to this weird 1930s aviation thing (kind of Crimson Skies-esque) with all of these fanciful airplanes shooting each other down, just for fun. And then I noticed that the biggest plane was being picked on and flown by my friend I had left at the paintball field. I wasn't up there in the sky to help him, so I picked up a black shiny rock off the ground and was taken back in time to the critical day of when I decided not to go into flying with him.

It was some time in the 1910s or something and I was at a county fair. I was bringing airplane parts to my friend for our wooden monoplane with thin transparent wings. We were going to do a demonstration at the fair later in the day. I went into the school gym and found some other friends sliding on an impromptu ice rink made inside.

And that is when I woke up. An odd little dream with rather beautiful airplanes in it. I'm always good for a few good (or bad) dream interpretations. Feel free to leave a comment if you know what it means.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eliza said...

Um, no idea on the interpretation part but I love hearing people's good and random dreams.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home