Saturday, April 12, 2008

The 50 MPG Mark Has Been Passed!

With the weather warming up, finally getting several dry days, and plenty of freeway driving, I have been able to pass my goal of a 50 mile per gallon tank of gas. This afternoon I filled up with 3.922 gallons of gas after driving 207 miles. The total mileage? 52.78 MPG!!!!! My new goal will be to reach a 55 mpg tank.

My lifetime mileage since I began measuring on March 10th is 46.52 mpg (2896 miles and 62.25 gallons). All in a Saturn Sedan that has had no modifications to increase fuel economy. Imagine what I could do in a Prius!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~B. said...

Wahoo! You totally rock the Saturn!

You should totally get a Prius and then you'd never have to buy gas again!!!! :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger Eliza said...

Bravo brother, I am impressed!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home