Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Habit and Ten Things On My Mind

In an effort to blog more regularly, I'm trying to make it a habit. Since I couldn't come up with anything, my sister recommended just putting up ten random things on my mind so here goes decimal randomness.

1) If you force yourself to blog regularly, then it becomes a habit and your friends and family appreciate it.
2) Dentists are weird because they always talk to you and ask you questions about your life while they have their tools in your mouth and you can't respond.
3) The parts of your brain that deal with your wants and your happiness are two separate places. We really are hardwired to want things we know will make us miserable.
4) I meant to post on my other blog about the saturday we were in Sugarhouse and saw six Subaru Bajas and how we decided to name the day Baja Day.
5) If your wife is happy, it's a lot easier to be happy yourself.
6) For writing as many books as I have, I should probably submit some of them to get published. If I don't I'll never be a published author.
7) I really love my family. They're wonderful people. I like being with them.
8) Sometimes, conversations going on around you distract you from the task of blogging.
9) I have really cute nieces and nephews.
10) Hey, I made it and it wasn't that hard.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~B. said...

I know a publisher if you need one {actually, you know him too--he's your brother!}. He can even get them on Amazon if you want. You should talk to him.

8:33 AM  
Blogger David Ashton said...

One of the things I always think to do. I just blog a list of websites i found interesting for the day or week. I really on an rss reader and end up with a ton of interesting websites. I just never get round to actually blogging about them. Thought the idea might help you blog more also.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home