Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Good Day For Paintball


Yesterday, I took a friend paintballing for his first time. We were the first ones at the field so we did a walk around of the field and then played a 1 on 1 game. Naturally, I won. After the game, more people arrived and we did bigger groups. My poor friend got shot a lot but he liked it anyway.

I was pleased to see so many pumps at the field. I would have had my WGP Sniper II (a pump) myself but the cupseal is bad so the valve leaks. I plan on getting that fixed soon. Instead, I played with my Automag and fourty round hopper to limit my paint consumption.

The weather was perfect, the players were fair and honest, I had a two to one elimination ratio, and a good time was had by all. It would have been even better if my wife wasn't feeling so sick and could play too. She had a good time at this same field last week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home