Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy Aniversary

One year ago today my dear wife and I got married. Happy Anniversary and I love you! On this day two years ago the LittleB and me were living in a spare bedroom in my parents house and no potential mate in sight. My goal for my life consisted of either getting married or moving out of the house by the time I was thirty. I insisted that I wouldn't be the grown up stay at home child that failed to launch... again.

Lucky for me, Louise stepped into my life. She was everything I had hoped for. She liked shooting guns, playing paintball, mountain biking, watching action movies, and was even be fiscally responsible. My dream woman!

She let me meet both of my goals of leaving the house and getting married before I turned thirty. I am so thankful to have her in my life. One year of bliss and an infiniti more to go.

I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger David Ashton said...

Seriously I think I had a tear in my eye when I finished reading this. It's True.

Happy Anniversary Talm and Louise.

Now if I can just reach my goal of getting my degree before Thirty.

Man were getting up there Talm.

--Dave

7:59 AM  
Blogger Pezlady Jana said...

What a sweet post! I can't believe it has already been one year! Congratulations!! Love, Jana

1:51 PM  
Blogger Cecily R said...

I came here because of your name. I had a friend named Talmage in high school. Based on some of your posts I'm pretty sure you aren't him (I think I'm a few years older than you), but still, the Layton thing (I read your thief post) makes me wonder...

Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary. Sounds like you two were truly meant for each other...

Here's to many more years together!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home