Sunday, March 05, 2006

Earaches and Trampolines: A Ghost Story

This week the boy got an ear inection. Two actually, one in the left and one in the right. He told me "it only hurts when I burp or hiccup." Later in the day it got worse so we took him to the doctor to get it fixed.

He was bouncing off the ceiling. For a boy whose ears really hurt he was in a great mood. I wish I could bounce off the ceiling like that when I'm sick. Maybe I was just like that when I was young. Nowdays I stub my toe and it takes 5 minutes to recover. I feel old! Which is funny, considering that my favorite sport involves large amounts of sprinting, sliding, and getting welted by little balls of paint that fly through the air at 280 feet per second.

What does any of this have to do with trampolines? Nothing.

And then there was a trampoline... and a ghost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home