Monday, July 11, 2005

Last night, Ben and his cousins got swing crazy on the flagpole. Not exactly the safest thing to swing on. This morning Ben and I went to Home Depot and picked up some rope to make a proper rope swing. Now our cherry tree in the front yard is properly adorned with the tools of childhood bliss.

It sure would be nice to be a kid again. No troubles, no woes. I'm still trying to figure out what to do when I grow up. Today, while watching Ben and his friend Kyle play on the new swing I got thinking. I need to save oodles of money for school and finish my education and fullfill my dreams of flight. I would like to work part time as a flight instructor, and if the FAA won't let me (medical conditions?), then something like a parasail instructor. I can keep my current job and still pull off these dreams.

Maybe I should just finish my Computer Science degree even though it really isn't a passion for me like it is for Michael. It can pay the bills though and let me live my real dreams. That would be nice.

...Tune in next week when I change my mind and feel like doing/being something else ...again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home